We are committed to being eco-friendly by using reusable packaging and minimizing waste. Our products are packaged in stylish, durable packaging that can be reused or repurposed, reducing the need for single-use packaging. By minimizing waste and promoting reusability, Calla & Friends aims to contribute to a greener more sustainable future for our planet. Join us in making a difference with our eco-friendly approach.
- All of our 100% silicone items are food grade silicone (including toys) that are microwave, freezer & top rack dishwasher safe.
- Any of our items that include beechwood or metal should be hand washed with warm water & gentle soap then immediately dried.
- Each one of our products are inspected & tugged on both when we receive them & again before they go out to you!
Food Grade Silicone
- Silicone is great for little ones because it is soft & flexible, yet durable. It is hypoallergenic in that it has no open pores to hold bacteria & is super easy to clean.
- All of our 100% food grade silicone is non-toxic, BPA, PVC, lead & phthalate free.
- To clean water spots, residues or smells from silicone, simply wipe with a lemon, let sit for 15 minutes & rinse.
- You can also add white vinegar to your dishwasher or dish soap.
- Do not use sharp utensils with your silicone as this will cause cracks & cuts.
- Beechwood is an all-natural hardwood that is durable, won't splinter & is naturally anti-bacterial. Unlike plastic, bacteria can't reproduce on beechwood.
- Beechwood should never be soaked or put in the dishwasher. This can cause the wood to crack or warp.
- If your beechwood becomes dry, you can use coconut oil or beeswax to refresh & renew it.
- If you ever see any cracks or breaks, do not give to your little one & discontinue use.
- Our suction bowls & plates make meal-time with those little ones who like to throw things so much easier.
- The suction sticks best to smooth surfaces cleaned with just water as even some of the best cleaning supplies can leave a residue that makes the suction not work as well.
- The suction can actually stick better than normal being a slight bit damp, such as after a quick wipe down with a damp cloth.